Monday, March 28, 2011

All Sunny and Happy




I love how the sun illuminates my porch and the whole of my room. The light and warmth the sunlight brings must be God’s way of reminding me to start the day right by having a grateful heart.  Indeed, there is so much to be thankful for and a sunny morning as beautiful as this (I know my pictures don’t give justice. Forgive me.) is one of the countless.  



So here’s the key: To start your day happy, no matter how tough your night was, and that includes crying yourself to sleep for whatever reason you have, thank God for anything, for the simple joys that make you smile or for the trials that drive you insane, but undeniably stronger; just anything.  Keep a heart full of gratitude. And I assure you, your day will turn out relaxed and fuss free.  Wanna bet? ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment