Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Foundation and concealer in one!

I have been sporting this puffy eyebags for quite some time now. My quest for a concealer to hide both my puffy and dark circles has come a long way. I've switched from one brand to another. Tried one tone or shade to another. Much for this failed quest, rather than actually masking my eyebags, these concealers actually highlight them! They make my eyebags look bigger and more powerful.haha! 



It was only maybelline new york's light ochre pure mineral healthy natural powder foundation (whew! That's a long one!) that hid my ever existing eyebags. It has become both my foundation and concealer. Just put thicker powder on the dark circles/eyebags, spread and brush it well, and voila, it works even better than all the concealers I've explored! Nah, this actually works best for me. Definitely getting another one to replenish my almost empty container.



3 comments:

  1. i didnt buy it! you both gave it to me!hahahaha! the darker tone from ate J and the lighter one from ate B.hahaha.

    ReplyDelete